Do your children love to have fun? That’s kind of a silly question, right? Have you heard about Horizon’s Saturday Spectacular Camps? They are soooo much fun and are on Saturdays for everyone’s convenience. Actually, there are Saturday DAY camps and Saturday NIGHT (Parent’s Night Out) Fun Nights. So, 2 fun events going on for a safe event on weekends!
You’re probably wondering what we do during these camps and fun nights. Here are a few things:
- enjoy a very large obstacle course which just happens to go through the foam pit 🙂
- active games
- crafts around the Saturday theme of the date
And, here are more details you might be wondering about:
- ages 4 – 12
- YES, you can bring a friend! (everyone must have a release signed by parent)
- cost – $15 members/$17 non-members
- Day camps are 10 a.m. – noon
- Fun NIGHTs are 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- you can register online at www.thehorizoncomplex.com or call our office at 616-669-7722
- the entire schedule is also online under the camp tab
The next Fun NIGHT is coming up on February 16 and is Valentine Mystery Fun Night. All of the above will be included plus a MYSTERY! This would be a great time to come and have a very fun time. Parents can enjoy a relaxing night out as their children have a blast!
We hope to see YOU there!