http://thehorizoncomplex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/horizon-logo-in-jpeg-w-words.jpg 0 0 diane http://thehorizoncomplex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/horizon-logo-in-jpeg-w-words.jpg diane2010-10-17 23:11:132010-10-17 23:11:13For those of you who "do" Halloween
Just as in gymnastics or any sport, safety is always important and that goes for Halloween too. Here are a few points to remember for Halloween:
- Have your ghosts and goblins wear costumes that they can breathe in – you know, nothing too confining
- If there is a mask with the costume, check to make sure they can see out of it
- Even better, how about using face paint instead of a mask? That could be fun 🙂
- Comfortable footwear is a must – especially if they go outside with their costumes on door to door – or even if they are at an inside party, safe footwear makes it so much easier to move around.
- And if they do go door to door, please make sure an adult is along with a flashlight – it does get dark pretty early these days . . .
- Reflective tape is an idea to apply to the costume. It will make your little ghost or goblin so much easier to spot when the headlights shine on them.
- Stay in a familiar neighborhood and be sure to inspect all treats before consuming them.
Make sure to have tons of fun!